Even with so many truggy race victories, the Inferno ST maintains its dominance through continuous evolution. The latest and most powerful Truggy evolution is the Inferno ST-RR Evo.2. The word “Truggy” was created from the combination of Truck & Buggy and is a category born from the fusion of stadium truck running power with the high-speed performance of racing buggies. For Truggy success, pursuit of reliability and durability is paramount. The ability to customize settings is also required for the race-winning edge. The RR-Evo.2 achieves this with newly designed front & rear shocks stays that suit high-grip surfaces and optional radio box set with lightweight clutch bell included as standard to boost running power. The tough straight cut bevel gears and small flywheel from the 1/8 buggy world champion MP9 deliver increased reliability while the dial-adjustable big bore shocks allow for precision setting. The low-profile form of the new forward cabin design body combines with the MP9 wing to produce sure-footed rear grip and maneuverability. If you race Truggies to win, the new Inferno ST-RR Evo.2 is the machine that does not compromise on your pursuit of victory.
Inferno ST-RR Evo is now equipped with even more advanced high performance components. Anodized in gun metallic for strength & style. Aerodynamics of low form body delivers stable posture through the air. Forward cabin design realizes superior turning performance. Features dial-adjustable big bore shocks that provide wider scope for setting to suit various surface conditions and have large capacity damping capability. Newly designed front & rear shock towers provide optimal shock mounting positions to achieve stable performance on high grip surfaces. Radio box set (ISW055) included as standard allows front positioning of receiver battery. Delivers sharp cornering by moving CG position forwards. Lightweight clutch bell (97035LW-13) included as standard is 2g lighter and delivers increased accelerator control response. Hardened steel of the straight cut bevel gears maintains gear mesh, even under the most intense braking. Amazing stopping power results from the same brake system as used in the 1/8 Buggy World Champion Inferno MP9. Front surface of rear lower arms equipped with thin, lightweight yet large surface area mudguards to prevent dirt entering the wheels and drives shafts.
- 3-differential shaft drive full time 4WD Inferno ST-RR Evo.2 is equipped with even more advanced racing specifications.
- Newly designed front & rear shock towers optimize mounting positions for greater compatibility with various surfaces.
- Radio box set moves the CG forward for sharper cornering.
- Lightweight clutch bell delivers superior accelerator response.
- Equipped with M-size dial-adjustable big bore shocks on front and L-size on rear.
- Specially designed aerodynamic body and large MP9 wing produce superior stability and movement.
- Diff gears feature straight cut bevel gears made from special hardened steel.
- Features the same brake disk as Inferno MP9 to deliver awesome braking power and stability.
- Large surface area but lightweight thin mudguards installed on rear suspension arms.
- Lightweight flywheel realizes sharp acceleration.
- Main chassis and aluminum parts are anodized in gun metallic for strength & style.
- Stabilizers and universal joints are installed on front and rear.
- Uses hinge pin with flange and nylon nuts to secure outer side of lower sus. Allows for easy removal and maintenance.
- Strength and rigidity of 7075-grade Duralumin shock stays provide reliability against the big shocks from the jump landings.
- Large bumper provides protection for the front suspension holders and lower arm plate.
- Compatible with many optional parts for the Inferno series.
Required for operation:
- R/C System: 2-ch, 2-servo R/C for cars
- Engine: 21~28 class (P shaft type) engine with rear exiting exhaust
- Manifold and tuned muffler
- Wheels and tires with sponge inserts
- Shock oil
- Diff oil
- Fuel, engine starting tools
- Paint for body
- Batteries for R/C system
- Air cleaner oil (No.96176 HG)
Chassis Technical Data:
Tread (F/R): 353mm / 353mm
Gear Ratio: 16.54:1
Weight: 3,750g (approx.)
Engine: P shaft spec 21-28 class (sold separately)
#33004B – $729.99
Expected for late June delivery.