Turn tables at the track!
Made for competitors who need the most from their engine, the T1201 Speed from O.S. is a winning combination of factory tuning, quality craftsmanship, and top-notch technology. It’s designed to leave the competition spittin’ grit and you grinning on the podium. Among its top features are a long stroke, hand matched piston and cylinder, newly designed, low-CG cylinder head, slide valve carburetor, DLC Crankshaft, and more. It’s the engine you need to stay top of the class.
- Hand-matched cylinder liner and piston for improved fit and seal
- Newly designed, light weight head with machined cooling holes and low CG
- Easy to use slide-valve 12F3 carb
- Rear ceramic ball bearings for reduced resistance
- New crankcase design provides efficient fuel flow from intake to exhaust
- DLC crankshaft with Tungsten weights and potted with silicone
Displacement: 0.128 cu in (2.1 cc)
Bore: 0.54 in (13.67 mm)
Stroke: 0.56 in (14.3 mm)
Practical RPM: 5,000-45,000
Output: 1.72 hp @ 35,000 rpm
Weight: 7.86 oz (223 g)
Includes: 12F3 carburetor, RP6 glow plug, exhaust seal ring, and dust cap set.
Requires: Exhaust system, glow fuel.
OSMG1995 – $479.99